The Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM) is one of the oldest institutes of management in Pune. It was built in the year 1947 as a co-operative training college, and got its present name in the year 1962. Over a period of more than 50 years, the Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management has contributed to the spread of management education and provided research opportunities to management aspirants.
Today, the VAMNICOM also gives consultancy ideas to public departments of office, central organizations and co-operative bodies. The placements offered to students passing from the institute have led to the increase in the enrollment rate.
- Name of Institute Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management
- Location Pune
- Courses Offered PGDBM, DCBM
- Establishment Date1947
- Campus Placements Sriram Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd, SGS India Private Limited, ICICI Bank, Monsanto, RPG Spencer, SKS Microfinance, Godrej Agrovet Ltd, KOTAK Bank, SWADHAAR FinAccess, BASIX
- Website www.vmnicom.gov.in
- Eligibility Criteria CAT scores are taken into consideration. This is followed by a personal interview, written test and group discussion