The Viva College of Arts, Commerce and Science, makes available its admission forms before the declaration of the HSC/SSC results. However the process of admission begins as soon as the 10+2 results are out. Applicants will be granted admission to this educational institute based on merit but those students who want to pursue a degree in BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) will have to appear for an entrance examination. the means of purchasing the prospectus will be mentioned in the college notice board.
- Name of the InstitutionViva College Of Arts, Commerce & Science
- Type of InstitutionArts, Commerce, Science
- Accreditation/ affiliationAffiliated to the Mumbai University
- Courses OfferedB.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Com, M.A , BMS
- Departments/ BranchesEnglish, Political Science, Marathi, Hindi, History, Economics, Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Studies
- Admission ProcedureAdmission forms are made available before the declaration of the HSC/SSC results.
- Syllabi/ CurriculumSemester system
- Examinations & ResultsEntrance examination for applicants of the BMS course
- Eligibility CriteriaApplicants need to pass their 10+2 examinations and in case of Bachelor of Management Studies, the students have to appear for an entrance examination.
- Established in the Year2000
- EventsScience exhibition, cultural activities