he Zakir Husain College in New Delhi was established as the Anglo Arabic College in the year 1924. It was several years later in 1975 that the college was renamed to be known by its present name. This co-educational institution of New Delhi receives a number of applications every academic year because it provides a variety of courses at both the honors and the pass levels of examination. The college authorities encourage the admission of students hailing from various religious communities to its multiple departments. The faculty strength too comprises teachers from varied ethnic groups. The internet equipped auditoriums, library and seminar room and a career counseling centre are some features that attract students to this college.
- Name of the InstituteZakir Husain College
- Type of InstitutionCo-educational
- LocationNew Delhi
- Accreditation /AffiliationUniversity of Delhi
- Courses OfferedBA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Com, M.Sc
- Departments / BranchesHumanities, Science, Commerce
- Establishment Date1924
- Eligibility Criteria Applicants must successfully complete 10+2 board examination. Students must carry important documents like mark sheets, character certificate, birth certificate and passport photographs at the time of admission.