Bachelor of Business Administration, also known as BBA, is an undergraduate degree offered to students pursuing education in business administration and commerce. College and university students earn the BBA degree after four years of full time studies. The BBA program has become popular because it has introduced students to the core subjects for understanding the functional segments of an organization.
Students enroll in the distance learning program of BBA as it is flexible and cost effective. Listed below are the best institutes for studying BBA through distance learning.
|Name of Institute||Contact Details|
|Sikkim Manipal University||5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok – 737102, East Sikkim, IndiaPh. No. – 03592-270294
Fax No. – 03592-231147
Website – www.smu.edu.in
|Amity School of Distance Learning||Amity Campus, E – 25, Defence Colony, New Delhi, IndiaPh. No. – 1800-11-00-00
Website – www.amity.edu
|Kurukshetra University||Kurukshetra, Haryana – 136119, IndiaPh. No. – 01744-238518
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.kuk.ac.in
|Gujarat Vidyapith||Near Income Tax Office, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380014, Gujarat, IndiaPh. No. – 079-40016207
Fax No. – 079-27542547
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.gujaratvidyapith.org
|Patna University||Ashok Raj Path, Patna – 800005, Bihar, IndiaPh. No. – 0612-2670352
Fax No. – 0612-2670877
Website – www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- The minimum educational qualification of an applicant to the course is completion of 10+2 level examination in any stream of study.
- Students who will be appearing for the final +2 examination can also apply.
- Admission is based on marks in the 10+2 board examination.
- Every applicant needs to submit during admission photocopies of mark sheets of school board examinations, two recent passport size photographs and copies of proof of identity like passport or voter id card.
- Also required for admission are the completely filled up and signed application form and admission fees.
Duration of Study
The minimum period of study for BBA through distance learning is four years. Some universities arrange for semester – wise programs, which extend to 160 hours of study. For distance learning students, there is no fixed duration of the program, and can be extended beyond four years.
Both large and small private corporations and government agencies employ a BBA graduate. The various career prospects that a student of BBA can explore are listed below:
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate Services
- Administration Management
- Auditing & Taxation
- Sales & marketing
- Statistical & Mathematical Work
- Jobs in the field of Economics
- Management Consulting