Childhood Care is an important segment of the health and medicine industry as well as teaching. It is a specialized course that can be pursued immediately after the end of school, if the student has an interest in working for the benefits of a child. Since professionals generally opt for study of the course, distance learning in childhood care is very popular. Listed below are institutes that offer diploma in childhood care through the distance education method.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Diploma in Childhood Care
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068, IndiaPh. No. – 011-29535924
Fax No. – 011-29532312
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.ignou.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Studying Diploma in Childhood Care through Distance Learning
- An applicant to the distance learning program in diploma in childhood care has to pass the 10+2 school examination successfully.
- Love for children and the right kind of attitude to deal with kids is not necessary during admission but important qualities for a successful professional life.
- The admission process involves successfully filling up and signing the application form and submitting the registration fees.
- The candidate must also be able to produce identity documents like passport photos, voter id card, valid passport and copies of mark sheets of all examinations passed before admission to this course.
Duration of the Course
The diploma program extends for a period of one year. The period of study, however, often varies from one institute to another. The distance education candidates have no fixed time of study as they sit for the final examination as and when their professional and other academic interests are sorted.
Some areas where a student of childhood care can get employment are:
- Instructional assistant of kindergarten schools
- Nursery school teachers
- Director or administrator in day care centers
- Coordinator or assistant in women’s and children’s center
- Assistant in child care units of nursing homes and hospitals
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in General Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Horticulture Nursery Mgt
- Advanced Diploma in Software Systems
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Biopesticides Technology & Biofertilizer Production
- Diploma Course in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Apparel Merchanding & Marketing (AMM)
- Diploma in Applied Electronics
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Basic Web-Technology
- Diploma in Kannada
- Diploma in Chemical Process, Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Law of Taxation
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Maintenance Engineering & Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Population and Health Management
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Production Mgt.
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Mgt.
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Energy Mgt. Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Boutique Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Dairy Management
- Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Diploma in Fruit Production