Dairy cattle and dairy farms are important industries of the economy in India and around the world. Management and control of dairy cattle and farms requires the skills and talent of trained personnel. Diploma in dairy management is a short term course that students or working professionals pursue to enhance their employment opportunities.
With the growing popularity of distance learning courses in Indian institutes, a large section of students are opting for diploma programs through the distance education method. We list for you below the best distance education institutes that provide diploma in dairy management in India.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Diploma in Dairy Management
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Annamalai University||Annamalai Nagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu, IndiaPh. No. – 91-4144-238248
Fax No. – 91-4144-238080
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
|National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)||Director, NDRI Deemed University, Karnal – 132001, Haryana, IndiaPh. No. – 91-184-2259023
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.ndri.res.in
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Pursuing Distance Learning Diploma in Dairy Management
- Minimum educational qualification for pursuing a diploma course in dairy management through distance learning is successful completion of 10+2 higher secondary school examination.
- There are however institutes which also take admission of students who have only passed the class X board examination.
- Every applicant must submit at the time of admission a completely filled up and duly signed application form along with the registration fees mentioned in the prospectus of the institute.
- Essential documents such as identity proofs like valid passport copy & valid voter id card, photocopies of mark sheets of school & all other examinations passed and passport size photographs must also be submitted at the time of admission.
- There is no age bar for admission to this course.
Duration of the Course
The minimum duration of study of the course is one year. Institutes sometimes extend the period of study to two years when the practical training programs or examination dates fall beyond the period of one year. Distance learning candidates enjoy the benefit of flexible studies and hence can extend their duration of study for more than two years too.
There are various positions that a student of dairy management can enjoy after completion of studies. Some of them are:
- Dairy Consultant
- Dairy Supervisor
- Dairy Clerk
- Dairy Inventory / Replenishment
- Dairy Shipping Room Operator
- Dairy Production Supervisor
- Dairy Manufacturing Team Member
- Dairy Farmer
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in General Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Horticulture Nursery Mgt
- Advanced Diploma in Software Systems
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Biopesticides Technology & Biofertilizer Production
- Diploma Course in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Apparel Merchanding & Marketing (AMM)
- Diploma in Applied Electronics
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Basic Web-Technology
- Diploma in Kannada
- Diploma in Chemical Process, Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Law of Taxation
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Maintenance Engineering & Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Population and Health Management
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Production Mgt.
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Mgt.
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Energy Mgt. Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Boutique Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Dairy Management
- Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Diploma in Fruit Production