MBA is one of the most sought after professional courses studied by young students and professionals in India. Students from the humanities, science and commerce streams pursue studies in MBA to further their academic qualifications and increase their opportunities of a lucrative career. Keeping in mind the fact that most students start working after the end of college, several institutes across India have introduced executive MBA as one of their chief study courses.
Business Administration study programs which are designed to fulfill the education demands of company executives, managers and business heads are known as executive MBA programs. This type of study course has become very popular because even a busy professional can pursue studies while working full time in a span of two years or less. Listed below are the best institutes in India for studying distance learning executive MBA program.
Institutes Offering Distance Learning Executive MBA Program
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details||Type of Executive MBA Offered|
|Pinnacle School of Business Management||PSBM, A – 107, Aradhana Shopping Centre, Navghar Road, opposite Shilpa Hotel, Bhayander East, Thane – 401105, Maharashtra, IndiaPh. No. – 08097999770
Email – Mumbai@psbm.org
Website – www.psbm.org
|Executive Master of Business Administration degree|
|School of Petroleum Management||Off Koba – Gandhinagar Highway, Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382007, Gujarat, IndiaPh. No. – 91-79-23275050
Fax No. – 91-79-23276364
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.spm.pdpu.ac.in
|15 Month Executive MBA|
|Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing (IIPM)||Sapt – Rishi, 5 / 27 Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226022, IndiaPh. No. – 0522-6545285
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.iipmindia.com
|Fast Track Executive Master of Business Administration|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development||Symbiosis International University Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Plot No 15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, MIDC, Hinjewadi, Pune – 411057, Maharashtra, IndiaPh. No. – 91-20-22934304
Fax No. – 91-20-22934306
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.scmhrd.edu
|Ex – MBA (Executive Masters in Business Administration|
|National Institute of Management (NIM)||203 – 204, 2nd floor, Sheetal Enclave, next to Tangent Furniture Mall, Mind Space, Link Road, Malad (West), Mumbai – 400064, Maharashtra, IndiaPh. No. – 022-40501500
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.site.nimonweb.com
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)||Electronics City, Phase II, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560100, Karnataka, IndiaPh. No. – 91-80-28528477
Fax No. – 91-80-28520809
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.xime.org
|ExPGDM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT)||17 – 18, Defence Lab Road, Ratanada Bazaar Circle, Jodhpur – 342001, Rajasthan, IndiaPh. No. – 91-291-2633822
Website – www.icmt.ac.in
|Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies (GNIMS)||King’s Circle, Matunga, Mumbai – 400019, Maharashtra, IndiaPh. No. – 91-22-24043928
Fax No. – 91-22-24043933
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.gnims.com
|Globsyn Business School (GBS)||XI – 11 & 12, Block EP, first floor, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091, West Bengal, IndiaPh. No. – 033-40003600
Fax No. – 033-23573684
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.globsyn.edu.in
|Executive PGDM study program|
|IIM – Kozhikode||IIMK Campus, P O Kozhikode, Kerala – 673570, IndiaPh. No. – 91-495-2809100
Fax No. – 91-495-2803010
Website – www.iimk.ac.in
|Executive Education Program in Operations Management|
Eligibility Criteria / Admission Requirements for Distance Learning Executive MBA Program
The eligibility criteria for admission to distance learning executive MBA program vary from one institute to another in India. Listed below are the essential requirements that every applicant has to fulfill:
- Successful completion of graduation in any discipline of study.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 40 percent in graduation (the marks however may vary according to graduation results in an academic session).
- Minimum 3 years work experience is required. Applicant must submit work experience certificate at the time of admission. Managerial work experience is preferred for admission to executive MBA study program.
- Mark sheets of different levels of examination must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission fees and filled application form must be submitted within the date notified by the institute.
- Identity proofs of the candidate like voter id card, passport or letter of recommendation from the head of the company that the applicant last worked for must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Some institutes demand a postgraduate degree for admission to executive MBA program.
- Admission is based on GMAT scores in some institutes; in others entrance test, group discussion and personal interview are held to test the abilities of the candidate.
Duration of the Course
The duration of executive MBA programs varies from one year to two years in different institutes. In some institutes, the course syllabus is divided into two semesters, with candidates having to sit for examinations at the end of each semester. Distance learning candidates however can extend the time of their examination date keeping in mind their professional requirements.
Career Prospects after Completion of Executive MBA Studies through Distance Learning
- After completing a course in Executive MBA, a candidate can get employment in the managerial position of any leading corporate house. His core responsibilities will involve management of a team, goal setting and goal delivery.
- If a candidate has been sponsored by the organization he is working for to pursue executive MBA, he will be promoted to the higher levels of management positions in his workplace.
- Non sponsored candidates can get employment in the placement units of leading corporate companies. Management of aspiring candidates and existing employees of the company will be his chief responsibilities.