Fruit Production is a contemporary professional course that can be pursued by any student who has an interest in horticulture and gardening. So in this page we list for you the names of some distance learning institutes that offer diploma in fruit production.
The course is of great help to students who want to continue formal education, but at the same time want to pursue studies in their field of interest that they can later adopt as a career.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Diploma in Fruit Production
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)||Dnyangangotri, near Gangapur Dam, Nasik – 422222, Maharashtra, IndiaPh. No. – 0253-2231714
Fax No. – 0253-2231716
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.ycmou.com
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Pursuing Distance Learning Diploma in Fruit Production
- The minimum academic qualification for studying diploma in fruit production is successful completion of secondary school examination (Class X pass).
- However, with the rise in demand for this professional course, the eligibility criteria has been raised to completion of 10+2 by several institutes.
- An interest in the fields of landscape gardening, vegetable production, floriculture and horticulture is not compulsory but essential to understand and enjoy learning about fruit production.
- Every applicant must be able to submit the completed application form and registration fees within the date notified by the institute.
- Other important documents to be submitted at the time of admission are copies of mark sheets of examinations passed, copies of identity proofs such as a voter id card and valid passport and recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
Duration of the Course
The minimum period of study of a diploma course in fruit production is six months. The duration of course may vary from one institute to another as the syllabus and training program followed also differs. For distance learning candidates, there is no fixed duration of study as these students do not sit for the final examinations together.
The career prospects in the field of fruit production are very interesting. The different positions which a student of fruit production can hold are:
- Ornamental Horticulturist
A student can also option to study similar subjects like horticulture and farming or conduct research in fruit production to prepare for teaching in colleges and universities or assume the role of an advisor in a public or private company.
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in General Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Horticulture Nursery Mgt
- Advanced Diploma in Software Systems
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Biopesticides Technology & Biofertilizer Production
- Diploma Course in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Apparel Merchanding & Marketing (AMM)
- Diploma in Applied Electronics
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Basic Web-Technology
- Diploma in Kannada
- Diploma in Chemical Process, Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Law of Taxation
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Maintenance Engineering & Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Population and Health Management
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Production Mgt.
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Mgt.
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Energy Mgt. Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Boutique Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Dairy Management
- Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Diploma in Fruit Production