Distance Learning diploma course in Industrial Electronics is a contemporary professional study program that students of science or engineering background can pursue. Let us take a look at the eligibility criteria for admission, the top institutes providing diploma in industrial electronics via distance learning and the career options that a student can enjoy after completion of the course.
The chief areas of study in diploma course in industrial electronics are AC & DC circuit theory, robotics, PLC programming, servomechanisms, PLC troubleshooting, programmable logic controllers, systematic troubleshooting and printed circuit boards.
Distance Learning Universities Offering Diploma in Industrial Electronics
|Name of the University||Address||Contact Details|
|Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University||Dnyangangotri, near Gangapur Dam, Nasik, Maharashtra, India – 422222||Ph. No. – 02532231714Email – email@example.com
Website – www.ycmou.com
|Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s Polytechnic||Jnanadweepa, Thane College Campus, Chendani Bunder Road, Wagle, Mumbai – 400604, Maharashtra, India||Ph. No. – 022-25339866Website – www.vpmthane.org|
Eligibility for Distance Learning Diploma Course in Industrial Electronics
The eligibility criteria for admission to a diploma program in industrial electronics vary from one institute to another. However, there are certain academic and personal requirements that a candidate must fulfill before admission. Listed below are the essential criteria for applicants to diploma studies in industrial electronics by distance learning:
- The applicant should pass the high school board examination with a minimum of 50 percent in aggregate. However, there is relaxation in the marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.
- The applicants must have completed school from an institute that is recognized by the state and the national government of India.
- The applicants must have studied science in the higher secondary school level.
- Graduation is not necessary but is an added advantage for better understanding of the subject.
- Every applicant to the distance learning diploma course in industrial electronics must have access to a computer and internet.
- Submission of identity proofs like voter id card and school mark sheets and other documents are very necessary before admission.
- Since distance learning does not keep a student in constant touch with the college authorities, it is very necessary for the student to keep all documents related to payment of fees, updated and ready.
Duration of the Course
The diploma program in industrial electronics is a one year course in case of regular classroom studies. A student can choose to complete the course within one year as part of the distance learning program or can extend the duration of the course as per his/her suitability.
Career Prospects of the Course
A student of industrial electronics can pursue a job in both public and private sectors of India. Generally, the power projects of India employ diploma and degree holders in industrial electronics as specialized knowledge in the field is required for control and maintenance of thermal and hydel power projects.
A student can choose academics as his career with further studies in industrial electronics.
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in General Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Horticulture Nursery Mgt
- Advanced Diploma in Software Systems
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Biopesticides Technology & Biofertilizer Production
- Diploma Course in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Apparel Merchanding & Marketing (AMM)
- Diploma in Applied Electronics
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Basic Web-Technology
- Diploma in Kannada
- Diploma in Chemical Process, Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Law of Taxation
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Maintenance Engineering & Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Population and Health Management
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Production Mgt.
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Mgt.
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Energy Mgt. Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Boutique Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Dairy Management
- Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Diploma in Fruit Production