Masonry involves work using brick, stones or concrete. A mason or a bricklayer requires skill and talent to build a construction. This skill can be acquired through learning and regular practice which is part of any course in mason. Institutes in India and abroad offer certificate courses and degree programs in mason. Generally, students opt to pursue distance learning courses in the subject because they can be studied at any point in time during the day keeping aside personal and professional commitments and are also cost effective.
We list for you the best distance learning institutes to study certificate course in mason.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Certificate Course in Mason
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University||Dnyangangotri, near Gangapur Dam, Nasik – 422222, Maharashtra, India
Ph. No. – 0253-2231714
Fax No. – 0253-2231716
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.ycmou.com
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process for Pursuing Distance Learning Certificate Course in Mason
- Every applicant of certificate course in mason must have completed his / her 10+2 school examination successfully.
- If the number of seats are limited in a particular academic year, the institute authorities may demand graduation as the minimum education qualification for admission.
- Though the skills of masonry are learnt during the course of study, an interest in construction work must be there to perform successfully in a certificate course in mason.
- Every applicant must submit during the time of admission the completed and signed application form and registration fees. Other necessary documents required are identity proofs, passport photographs and photocopies of school and other examinations passed.
- If the applicant is employed and is pursuing the course while he is also working, he must submit a letter of recommendation from the current employer as proof of association with the firm.
Duration of the Course
The duration of study of any certificate course in Indian institutes is six months. But the period of study for candidates pursuing the certificate course in mason through distance education is not fixed. The distance learning students can end studies within six months or can extend it further after sorting other academic and professional commitments.
A certificate course in mason not only opens up more job positions in the role of a laborer, this course will take a mason in the higher ranks of the firm he is associated with. For instance, he can now enjoy the position of a guide to other laborers in the firm or can act as the mediator / leader to solve issues arising between employer and worker.
- Basic Electronics
- Communicative English
- Computer Applications
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Operation
- Computer Programing
- Computer Upgradation Maintenance
- Consumer Protection
- Digital Electronics
- Disaster Management
- Domestic Wireman
- Environmental Studies
- Fish Culture