Master of international business is a two – year course for students who want to pursue an MBA course and start work as a management professional in a firm. This program is usually chosen by professionals who want to further their career prospects while also working. Distance learning courses help you to do just that, given below are the names of the best correspondence education institutes.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Master of International Business
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Bundelkhand University||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ph. No. – 0510-2320307
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.bujhansi.org
|Amity School of Distance Learning||Amity Campus, J Block, Ground Floor, Sector 44, Noida – 201303, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ph. No. – 0120-4391111
Website – www.amity.edu
|Rai University International||A – 41, MCIE, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110044, India
Ph. No. – 011-26991300
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.raionline.raiuniversity.edu
|Alagappa University||Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630003, Tamil Nadu, India
Ph. No. – 91-4565-228080
Fax No. – 91-4565-225202
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
|Utkal University||Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751004, Orissa, India
Ph. No. – 2580729
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.utkal-university.org
The minimum academic qualification for studying master’s in international business is successful completion of graduation in any stream of study.
- Most institutes conduct an entrance test to judge the ability of an applicant.
- The candidates must score the cut off percentage in the entrance test to get admission.
- To be submitted at the time of admission are copies of mark sheets of examinations passed, completed and signed application form, registration fees,
- copies of identity verifications like passport and voter id card and passport size photographs.
- If the institute asks for work experience, the candidate must produce a work experience certificate signed by the employer.
Duration of Study
It is a two years course which may be extended if there are internships or training programs arranged by the institute. For distance education candidates, there is no fixed duration of study.
The various sectors where a master degree holder in international business can work are:
- Export Houses
- Merchandising Companies
- Mediating Agencies
- Customs & Tax Office
- Insurance Companies
- Marine Insurance Corporations
- Special Economic Zones (SEZs)
- Logistics Companies
- Foreign Exchange Services