Whether small or big, every organization employs managers who have to look after the administrative interests of the firm. It is for this reason that office management is a preferred field of study among youngsters in India and abroad. Even if you are a student or a working professional, you can opt to pursue a diploma course in office management via the distance education method. We list for you below the best distance learning institutes for pursuing diploma in office management.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Diploma in Office Management
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (formerly known as Kota Open University)||Rawat Bhata Road, Akhelgarh, Kota – 324010, Rajasthan, IndiaPh. No. – 0744-421254
Fax No. – 0744-426159
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.vmou.ac.in
|UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University||Shantipuram, Sector F, Phaphamau, Allahabad – 211013, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaPh. No. – 0532-2447035
Fax No. – 0532-2447032
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.uprtouallahabad.org.in
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Pursuing Distance Learning Diploma in Office Management
- The minimum academic qualification for pursuing diploma in office management is successful completion of 10+2 level examination.
- There is no maximum age limit for the applicant.
- Admission to this program of study is strictly based on merit and the availability of seats.
- Every applicant to the distance learning program must be able to submit successfully within the date notified by the institute a completed & duly signed application form, registration fees, copies of mark sheets of every examination passed before application, documents as proof of identity and recent passport size or stamp size photographs.
Duration of the Course
The period of study of diploma in office management is different from one institute to another. However, the minimum duration is one year, which may be extended if the curriculum incorporates more practical programs or if the examinations are held later.
For a distance learning candidate, there is no preset duration of study since the students appear for examinations at their own preferred time.
The career opportunities for students of office management are many. Every private and government office has to recruit managers, so the number of vacancies in this field is numerous. Some responsibilities that an office manager has to fulfill are:
- Develop reports
- Hold discussions with the management regarding the policies and procedures followed in the office.
- Fix appointments, draft a correspondence for the management and give paralegal support to the organization.
- The overall controlling of the clerks and clerical aspects of the firm.
- Office managers may also participate in marketing the firm’s products.
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in General Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Horticulture Nursery Mgt
- Advanced Diploma in Software Systems
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Biopesticides Technology & Biofertilizer Production
- Diploma Course in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Apparel Merchanding & Marketing (AMM)
- Diploma in Applied Electronics
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Basic Web-Technology
- Diploma in Kannada
- Diploma in Chemical Process, Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Law of Taxation
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Maintenance Engineering & Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Population and Health Management
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Production Mgt.
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Mgt.
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Energy Mgt. Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Boutique Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Dairy Management
- Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Diploma in Fruit Production