Seed production technology is a contemporary subject and hence not many institutes offer the same as a regular course. This is the chief reason why several candidates pursue studies in the subject through distance education. Today there are more applications to a distance learning diploma in seed production technology.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Diploma in Seed Production Technology
Listed below are the best institutes that provide correspondence or online diploma course in seed production technology.
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|Annamalai University||Annamalai Nagar – 608002, Tamil Nadu, IndiaPh. No. – 91-4144-238248
Fax No. – 91-4144238080
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
|National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management||Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, Andhra Pradesh, IndiaPh. No. – 040-24016702
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.manage.gov.in
|State Institute of Agricultural Management||Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018, Rajasthan, IndiaPh. No. – 2721431
Fax No. – 2723618
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.rajasthankrishi.gov.in
|Uttarakhand Open University||Unchapul, Kaladoongi Road, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263139, IndiaPh. No. – 91-5946-261123
Fax No. – 91-5946-264232
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.ignou.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure for Distance Learning Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- The applicant must successfully pass the 10+2 level examination for applying to diploma studies in seed production technology.
- Only science background students are allowed admission to this course of study.
- Graduation is not compulsory but an added advantage.
- Candidates must submit completed application form and admission fees at the notified time.
- Copy of identity proofs like voter id card or passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Copies of all mark sheets must be submitted along with completed application form.
Duration of the Course
The diploma program in this course of study varies from one institute to another. It is generally a six-month course but may extend to one year and even two years in some institutes, depending largely on the syllabus of the course. Distance learning candidates can complete the course even after the end of two years if they choose to sit for the final examination later that the regular classroom students.
The career prospects of students studying diploma in seed production technology is more in agricultural countries when compared to the developed countries. There are seed production companies in India and other countries of the world where a student can secure a job at the subsidiary or managerial positions. Various methods of agriculture which are applied to get a good crop yield are the research and work areas of a seed production technologist.
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in General Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in Horticulture Nursery Mgt
- Advanced Diploma in Software Systems
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics
- Diploma in Industrial Hygiene
- Biopesticides Technology & Biofertilizer Production
- Diploma Course in Culture and Tourism
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Apparel Merchanding & Marketing (AMM)
- Diploma in Applied Electronics
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Basic Web-Technology
- Diploma in Kannada
- Diploma in Chemical Process, Instrumentation and Control
- Diploma in Labour Laws
- Diploma in Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Law of Taxation
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Maintenance Engineering & Management
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Population and Health Management
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Production Mgt.
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Seed Production Technology
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Mgt.
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Diploma in Energy Mgt. Technology
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Boutique Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Dairy Management
- Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Diploma in Fruit Production