Get the list of institutes that offer distance learning certificate course in Teaching English along with the information about the fee structure and more.
A course in Teaching English is very important these days to improve the communicative approach towards the language and to learn more about the structure and nature of English. A certificate course in Teaching English is important to improve a teacher’s skills of reading, writing and speaking in the language.
Distance learning courses in the subject are very popular among young students today. In this page we give you the details of the institutes providing distance learning certificate course in Teaching English.
Distance Learning Institutes Offering Certificate Course in Teaching English
|Name of the Institute||Contact Details|
|IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068, IndiaPh. No. – 011-29535924
Fax No. – 011-29532312
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.ignou.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure to Study Certificate Course in Teaching English
- The minimum academic qualification for pursuing the course is successful completion of 10+2 examination with minimum two years of teaching experience.
- If the candidate is a graduate, he must have completed a three years course in Bachelor of Education.
- A candidate who has completed PTT (2 years course in Primary Teachers’ Training) can also apply to study certificate course in Teaching English.
- Every applicant must submit at the time of admission documents like identity proofs, passport size photographs, mark sheets of examinations passed, completed application form and registration fees.
- There is no age bar for admission to this course of study.
Duration of the Course
The duration of study of certificate course in Teaching English is six months in most institutes. There are some study centers which may extend the study duration to two years. The duration in most institutes is largely dependant on the syllabus followed and the administration of that institute. For distance learning candidates though there is no fixed time of study as they sit for final examinations at their own preferred time.
The total fee of study of certificate course in Teaching English is minimum INR 1400 for six months. However the fee structure may vary from one institute to another and also increases with the increase in duration of study.
A certificate course in Teaching English will acquaint you with the English language after which you can teach the language at professional institutes like schools and colleges or to students in a private place.
A teacher of other subjects can also pursue this course to be able to communicate better with their students.
- Basic Electronics
- Communicative English
- Computer Applications
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Operation
- Computer Programing
- Computer Upgradation Maintenance
- Consumer Protection
- Digital Electronics
- Disaster Management
- Domestic Wireman
- Environmental Studies
- Fish Culture