Starting as a small unit, the Oral Roberts University, the world’s largest Charismatic Christian learning center, today receives applications from students of over 70 countries over the world.
|Name of the Institution
||Oral Roberts University
|Type of Institution
||The university is a Private, Interdenominational, Charismatic Christian institute
|Location (Contact Details)
||7777 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma – 74171, United States of AmericaPh. No. – 918-495-6161
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accreditation / Affiliation
||The Oral Roberts University is accredited by the -
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education & the Oklahoma Commission for Teacher Preparation
- Accreditation Board for Engineering & Technology
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission & the Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada
- Council on Social Work Education
||Honors Independent Study, Seminar Courses and Honors Regular Courses in -
- Fine Arts
- English and other Modern Languages
- Humanities and Government
- Art and Cultural Studies
- Art and Media
|Departments / Branches
- Science and Engineering
- Social Work
- Behavioral Sciences
- Communication Arts
|Admission Procedure / Eligibility Criteria
- The admission departments for undergraduate and graduate applicants are different. The applicants must visit these departments and register their names respectively.
- Photocopies of mark sheets of high school / last college attended must be submitted
- IELTS or TOEFL score as proof of English proficiency
- ACT or SAT score sheets
- Letters of recommendation from authorities of high school or college last attended
- Proof of payment of admission and registration fees
- Submission of completely filled and signed application form
- Proof of certificate that supports economic stability for studies and stay at the university
- There is an active placement cell in the university that arranges on campus recruitments for final year and just passed out students of the university.
- The Global Hire Network is a body operating in the university that connects students with potential employers. If a student is registered with this body, chances of a bright career increase.
- Career events like the Spring and the Fall Expos also invite several employers within the university campus, thereby making it easier for students to search for the best job.
- Alumni Grant
- Pell Grant
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Academic Competitiveness Grant
- National SMART Grant
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant (TEACH)
- Rhode Island State Grant
- Vermont State Grant
- Pennsylvania State Grant
- Oklahoma’s Promise Grant
- Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant
- ORU Retention Scholarships
- FastWeb Scholarships
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs scholarship
- National Black MBA Association scholarship
- American Association of University Women scholarship
- Industry Experience / Connection Scholarships
- Graduate Theology Weekend Scholarships
- Chaplain Candidacy Scholarship
||An average cost of education in the university is listed below -
- Tuition fees for semester study programs – starts from $4,869
- Tuition fees for yearly study programs – starts from $9,738
- Stationery and other costs (semester) – starts from $900
- Stationery and other costs (yearly) – starts from $1,900
- Boarding cost (semester) – $4,297
- Boarding cost (yearly) – $8,594
- Travel cost (semester) – $911
- Travel cost (yearly) – $1,822
|Established in the Year
|Facts & Figures
- The university is the largest Charismatic Christian institution in the world.
- The university has been ranked 123 in the ‘Best in the West’ list prepared by The Princeton Review.
- The university has more than 4000 students from different states across the United States and 70 countries across the world.
- The university has derived its name from founding father Oral Roberts, an evangelist of the mid twentieth century.
- The university has introduced master’s and doctorate programs in the past decade. The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching arranges the research programs of the students.
- The university received accreditation in the year 1971.
||Following is the list of events that will be held in the university:
- Fall Career Expo (held in the month of October)
- Spring Career Expo (held in the month of March)
- Complete Nutrition
- Events at Mabee Center
- Stay Connected, Stay Involved
- Whole Person Indoor Triathlon
||The university offers distance learning programs in all fields of study taught.