Eligibility for AMU Medical Entrance Exam 2012
- Candidates seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS course should have passed the higher secondary or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the subjects Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- Candidates are required to obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate (Chemistry, Biology and Physics taken together) in the entrance examination.
- Candidates should be at least 17 years of age.
Admission Procedure for AMU Medical Entrance Exam
- Application forms for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Medical Entrance Exam 2011 can be obtained both in person and by post.
- This should be sent to the Assistant Controller (Admissions), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002.
- Candidates should also send an envelope with a postage stamp (Rs.90) attached to it.
- The name of the course should be clearly mentioned on the request letter.
- The completed application form along with a demand draft in favor of “the Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh” should be sent to Admission section, Office of the Controller of Examination and admissions, AMU, Aligarh.
Faculty of Medicine
|S.No.||Name of Course||Application Mode||Test Fee/ Proc. Charges||Last Date of Receipt||Date|
|2.||Bachelor of Radiation Therapy Technology(BRTT)||OFFLINE||Rs. 300.00||07/04/12||23/06/12|
|3.||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||ONLINE||Rs. 300.00||03/03/12||28/04/12|
- AMU BA LLB entrance exams 2012
- AMU engineering entrance exam 2012
- AMU LLM entrance exams 2012
- AMU MBA entrance exams 2012
- AMU MCA entrance exams 2012
- AMU medical entrance exams 2012