Direct admission to the Second Year Degree Course will now be conducted on the basis of the exam score obtained in the qualifying exam instead of any common test.
|First Round of Admission
|Second Round of Admission
||Admission will start at 10.00 AM
|Sale of Prospectus
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility
|Forms to be sent at
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre
|Dispatch/Issue of admit card
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre
|Language of Question Paper
- Candidate must have qualified from Polytechnics or colleges in the State of Goa
- Must have Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch
with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC) at the Diploma exam
- Must be a Bachelor of Science Graduate with Mathematics as a subject in Class 12 with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate from Goa University.
- B.Sc. Degree holders are required to pass in the subjects of Graphics/Drawing, Engineering and Engineering Mechanics of First Year of the course along with Second Year subjects.
Vacant seats if any under Lateral Entry in Direct Second Year of Engineering
- B.Sc Degree holders will get admission only if there are vacant seats available after engineering students have taken admission.
- Candidate must have qualified Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC) from Board of Technical Education, Goa, along with specified practical training.
- Candidate must be Diploma holders from Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji, Goa.
- For admission to Second Year B. Pharm Science course, D. Pharm. candidates have to qualify in some subjects as specified by Goa
- Diploma holders of other states can get admission only after candidates from Goa have taken admission