Mira Model School, New Delhi aims at providing learning in order to produce students who are responsible, informed, healthy and will work towards the betterment of the society. The authorities of the school believe in tapping both the intellectual and the creative talent of a student. Personality development of a student is the main aim of the founders and faculty at Mira Model School.
|Name of the School||Mira Model School|
|Board Affiliated to||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Location / Contact Details||Block B, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058, India
Ph. No. – 011-25544685
Fax No. – 011-25509479
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Admission Procedure||The Mira Model School authorities believe in equal opportunities of admission for every student. So the admission procedure is strictly based on government policies and regulations.
Promotion to a higher class is on the basis of performance in final examinations.
|Fee Structure||An amount of INR 3500 is charged from a student in addition to the regular fees for special classes called the ‘Einstein Classes’|
|Established in the Year||1978|
|Extracurricular Activities / Events||
Additional Features of Mira Model School, New Delhi
- The school is equipped with separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels are equipped with latest amenities like study rooms and a playground for recreational facilities for students.
- The school building is built using the latest technology. There are provisions for proper sewerage, waste water treatment, water harvesting and fire fighting. These facilities also ensure that students enjoy a secure and clean atmosphere.
- The ‘Smart School’ concept has been introduced in Mira Model School in the recent past. In this type of schooling, teaching is technology driven, always completed through the use of computers. Mira Model School has won the National Award for technology in education and the INTEL Award at the Indya By Kids Competition for highly improved learning atmospheres.
- The school promotes ‘Global Education’ by inviting teachers from reputed international schools to teach special lessons to students. Experiences shared by visiting teachers help to broaden the outlook of the students and they become aware of the education and socio cultural scenario in the world at large.
- Mira Model School boasts of a state of the art library that stores books and story books by reputed writers on a variety of subjects.