Vasant Valley School, New Delhi offers quality education to the students along with personality, social and special skill development. Four students of this school have represented Delhi at the “Red Rover Goes to Mars”, a competition organized by NASA. The WS team of the school has won Indian Robotics Olympiad for 2 years and has also participated in the International Robotics Olympiad in China.
|Name of the School||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi|
|Board affiliated to||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Location/Contact Details||Vasant Valley School
New Delhi – 110 070
Phone: 91-11-2689 2787, 91-11-2689 6547, 91-11-41767940
Fax: 91-11-2613 7478
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Admission Procedure||For admission to the Foundation Class, the child needs to attain at least 3 years of age. Admission procedure gets completed by mid week of January. Some seats are reserved for children belonging to economically weaker section.|
|Fee Structure||Quarterly Tuition Fee for different classes are as follows:
Foundation to III – INR 22,625
IV to V – INR 22,625
VI – INR 26,000
VII to X – INR 26,000
XI to XII – INR 30,975
|Extra-curricular Activities||Some of the hobbies enjoyed by students of classes III to X are as follows:
For classes XI and XII, instead of hobby classes the following programs are offered:
|Quick Facts||School Timing:
7.25 a.m. to 3.15 p.m.
9.00 a.m. to 3.15 p.m. (in January)
The school provides breakfast and lunch for the students of classes- Foundation to V. For students from classes VI to XII, lunch is available on payment.
Students are trained for self-study (1 hour duration) every day, except Wednesday. Private study is an essential program of the institute and the following skills are reinforced into the students:
The school has its own transport service.
|Established in the Year||18th November 1990|
Some of the events and co-curricular activities enjoyed by the students are as follows
- School Founder’s Day (November 18th)
- Inter-house Athletic Meet
- Model United Nations
- Sports Camp
- Art Camp
- Adventure Camp
Some of the awards offered by the school are
- Excellence Awards (for students who have shown excellent academic proficiency)
- The Grade Card Distinction Award
- Moksh Dang Memorial Award (for Athlete of the Year)
- The Akshay Chibber Memorial Award (for All-Rounder of the Year, given to 1 or 2 students of standard XII)
- Subject Awards (for students from standard III to XII, for showing outstanding academic performance)
- Special Medals and awards (for outstanding performance in sports, visual arts, PE. or such other co-curricular activities).