Business Economics is a branch of economics which puts to use quantitative methods and economic theory to study the trend and structure of product & capital markets and business enterprises. It is important to have an idea about business economics in order to understand the relationship between labor and the firm. This subject is taught as an undergraduate course in the University of Delhi. Both resident and international students can apply to this program of study. The two degrees that a student of business economics can pursue in University of Delhi are: BA in Business Economics and BBS.
List of D.U. Colleges Offering Bachelor of Business Economics
|Name of the College||Contact Details|
|Maharaja Agrasen College||University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi – 110096, IndiaPh. No. – 91-11-22610565
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.mac.du.ac.in
|Shivaji College||Ring Road, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110027, IndiaPh. No. – 011-25109018
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.shivajicollege.ac.in
|Gargi College||University of Delhi, Siri Fort Road, New Delhi – 110049, IndiaPh. No. – 011-26494544
Fax No. – 011-2649421
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.gargicollege.in
|Lakshmibai College||Ashok Vihar – III, New Delhi – 110052, IndiaPh. No. – 011-27308598
Fax No. – 011-27304076
Website – www.lbc.du.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Business Economics in Delhi University
- The minimum academic qualification that an applicant to the bachelor of economics program should possess is successful completion of 10+2 higher secondary examination.
- The minimum marks for eligibility of application varies from one year to another depending on the results of 10+2 examination. However the cut off is generally 55 percent.
- Economics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects for the applicants at the 10+2 examination level.
- Every applicant must submit during the admission process copies of mark sheets of 10+2 examination, documents pertaining to identity, filled up application form and registration fees.
- All applicants enjoying benefits of reservation must submit certificates of proof (like SC / ST / OBC) certificate during admission.
- Applicants must sit for an entrance examination known as the Joint Entrance Test in Delhi University. After selection in this test, the candidate must attend a round of counseling which he has to pass before admission. The entrance test comprises questions on reasoning, quantitative ability, general English and awareness of general & business knowledge.