Cambridge Institute of Technology (CIT) has been approved by ‘All India Council for Technical Education’ (AICTE) affiliated to Ranchi University, Jharkhand. It is located in the tranquil surroundings of Tatisilwai, congenial for carrying out studies.
Courses offered at Cambridge Institute of Technology
CIT conducts four engineering Degree Courses each having the provision of 60 seats. The courses include:
- 1.Civil Engineering
- 2.Computer Science Engineering
- 3.Electronics and Comm. Engineering
- 4.Mechanical Engineering
Specialization is offered in the following courses :
- 1.Electronic and Communication Engineering
- 2.Computer Science and Engineering
- 3.Mechanical Engineering
- 4.Civil Engineering
The Principal of this College is Dr .S.C Prasad (Msc, Ph. D)
Admission procedure at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Jharkhand
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the Common Entrance Examination. After the results are out the admission to the Cambridge Institute of Technology, Jharkhand is done on merit basis (subject to reservation policy of the state).
Management seats are filed through Joint Entrance Tests conducted by the all India Association of Technical and Professional Institutions.
Tution fee of Rs.33,800 is taken from Indians while it is Rs.1,50,000 for the N.R.I students.(The fees structure is subjected to review by the Fee Fixation Committee.) The Ranchi University offers the following facilities like:
- Library with a large number of books, national and international magazines and journals. In addition to the central library all the departments posses their individual libraries.
- The hostels (3 boys hostels & 2 girls hostel) have excellent healthcare facilities with a medical dispensary in each one of them.
- The cafeteria has a healthy atmosphere and provides wholesome food to students at reasonable prices.
- There is a health club inside the college campus with experienced trainers.
The placement cell of the Cambridge Institute of Technology has been recently introduced under a competent leadership. The employees in the placement cell have adequate knowledge of the industry and also have strategic contacts in the industry. Renowned industrial houses like Tata Steel, Nokia and Usha Martin Ltd come to CIT for taking campus interviews. Recently contacts have also been made with U.K and Singapore based companies, so there is possibility of overseas placement for students.
Cambridge Institute of Technology
Ranchi-835 103, Jharkhand, India
Phone- +91-651-2265608/2265 450