On this page, we have tried to list all the major information on Centre For Environmental Planning and Technology, Ahmedabad. We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about CEPT, Ahmedabad. However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on the Centre For Environmental Planning and Technology, Ahmedabad.
Programs at CEPT, Ahmedabad
CEPT Ahmedabad offers the following UG programs of five years duration :
- Construction Technology
- Interior Design
The following Postgraduate Programs are offered by CEPT Ahmedabad :
- Environmental Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Structural Design
- Construction and Project Management
- Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Planning
CEPT Ahmedabad offers Doctoral Programs in the following areas :
Admissions at CEPT, Ahmedabad
Entrance tests are conducted for all UG Programs offered by CEPT Ahmedabad. Application forms are generally available during the month of May from the CEPT office or downloaded from the website. Entrance tests for different UG Programs have different stages, with different weightages for each category. In certain cases, candidates are required to appear for an interview prior to admission.
Different Postgraduate programs have different admission criteria at CEPT Ahmedabad. All candidates are required to appear in a Written Test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview wherever applicable.
Eligibility at CEPT Ahmedabad
For Undergraduate Programs
- For B.Arch. Courses, candidates need to pass the 10+2 (Sc. Stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 55% aggregate marks for all subjects. Candidates with a 10+3 Diploma are also eligible for application.
- For B. Interior Design, candidates need to pass the 10+2 (Sc. Stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths ( or Biology ) and English with 55% aggregate marks for all subjects can apply.
- For B.Tech Courses, candidates need to pass the 10+2 (Sc. Stream) with Physics,Chemistry, Maths and English with 45% aggregate marks for all subjects. In addition, candidates must have appeared in the GUJCET / AIEEE Test.
For Postgraduate Programs
- For M.Arch. Courses, candidates need to have a B.Arch. Degree from any recognized University with at least 55% marks.
- For Postgraduate Courses in Planning, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Planning with at least 50% marks or a Master’s Degree in Geography, Economics, Sociology from any recognized University. GATE qualified candidates are given preference.
- For M.Tech. Courses, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- For Masters in Interior Design and Architecture, candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design / Architecture or equivalent from a recognized Indian University.
Facilities at CEPT Ahmedabad
- Library : The library at CEPT Ahmedabad houses about 27000 books and 4000 periodicals, along with technical videos and teaching materials.
- Computing and Internet : CEPT Ahmedabad has 11 computer labs with full Internet connectivity to cater to the needs of its students.
- Accommodation : CEPT Ahmedabad has separate hostels for boys and girls located in proximity to the campus to cater to the housing needs of its students.
Contact Details of CEPT
Centre For Environmental Planning and Technology
Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus,University Road
Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat India.
Ph – 0091-79-26302470 / 26302740
Fax – 0091-79-26302075