On this page, we have tried to list all the major information on Institute for Development and Research in Banking, Hyderabad in India. We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about Institute for Development and Research in Banking, Hyderabad.However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on Institute for Development and Research in Banking, Hyderabad.
Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology [IDRBT] was founded by the Reserve Bank of India in 1996 as an Autonomous Center for Development and Research in Banking Technology. The institution helped the banking and financial sectors modernize themselves by ushering in the concept of techno-banking in India. The Institute boasts of highly qualified faculties from the professional as well as the academic sectors. The Institute has also revolutionized the banking and the financial industry in India by the introduction of short-term and long-term programs. The aim of the Institute is to become a trend setter in the banking and financial sectors of India.
Courses offered by IDRBT
The following topics are covered in the executive development programs which are open to banking and financial personnel of both the private and the public sectors for incorporation of the concept of Tech Banking .
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Open Source Technologies
- Payment Systems,
- Security Technologies
- Cyber Crimes
- Information System Audit
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Latest Innovations in Banking Technology
- Web Based Learning Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Corporate Intranet & E-Mail .
The customized programs are also offered by the institute to top and middle level personnel in the banking and financial sector. The program covers the following topics:
- Business Techniques and Approaches
- Knowledge Management
- HR and Technology
- Banking Technology Experiences Worldwide
- Computer Forensics
The course is of one week duration :
Charges for the Programs
Charges for Customized Program offered by IDRBT for 24 participants:
- Rs. 3,60,000/- for a week long program
- Rs 2,10,000/- for a 3 day program
- Rs. 1,50,000/- for a 2 day program
- Rs. 80,000/- for a day-long program
The charges for each participant in the programs offered by IDRBT:
- Rs. 18,000/- for a week long program
- Rs. 10,500/- for a 3 day program
- Rs. 7,500/- for a 2 day program
- Rs. 4,000/- for a 1 day program.
Facilities offered by IDRBT
The facilities offered are as follows:
- Executive Facility Center.
- Sports Facilities like Table Tennis, Badminton,etc.
- Meditation Session.
- City Tours.
- Medical Facilities.
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1,
Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500 057.
Phones: +91- 40-23534981
Fax: + 91-40-23535157
Administrative profile of Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology [IDRBT]:
Dr. N. Krishna Mohan