On this page, we have tried to list all the major information on Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore. We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about the Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore. However, if you encounter any discrepancy,do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site,a site that strives to provide the best information on Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore.
Introduction: Institute of Finance and International Management Bangalore (IFIM) was set up about 9 years ago. In a short span of time the institute has become one of the premier business institutes of India. It is ranked among the top 15 B-schools in India set up after 1990. It has a vision of establishing centers of learning for propagating value based education, for the benefit of the society as a whole. The mission of the IFIM is to produce global leaders for the pursuit of excellence in management. IFIM functions under the Center of Developmental Education (CDE), a society registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act. It is one of the few business schools accredited by the AICTE. Besides the regular PGDBM courses it also offers certain executive MBA programs. IFIM is situated in the ‘Electronics City’ Phase 2, Bangalore.
Academic Programs offered by IFIM: IFIM offers two academic programs, the details are
- PGDM – The PGDM course offered by IFIM is equivalent to MBA courses offered by any other recognized university in India. Its is a 2 year full time course. The curricula is constantly updated keeping in view the needs of the ever changing industry. The course is vocational in nature and has a practical approach, consequently producing competent individuals who can handle practical situations in the future. The courses are conducted on a unitized modular basis which allows the students to choose from a variety of functional disciplines of management.
- Executive Certificate Program – Certificate Program in Executive Management and Business Administration (EMBA). This course has a duration of 18 months. This program follows the unique 3 C method of covering newer concepts, enhance competence and enable comprehension. There is a continuous industry-institute interface to keep the students updated.
Placements by IFIM: Students of IFIM generally get placed in Companies like:
- ABC Consultants Ltd.
- JTM Mobile Circle
- ABN Amro Ltd.,
- Karnataka Cooperative Milk Products Federation Ltd.,
- ACC Cements LTd.,
- Karvy Consultants
- Ador Fontech Ltd.,
- Kurlon Ltd.,
- Leela Kempinski
- Akai consumer Electronics Ltd.,
- Le Meridien, Bangalore
- Al Kabeer Exports Ltd.,
- LML Ltd.,
- Albertsons International
- Lupin Laboratories
- Allergo Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd.,
- Magma Leasing Ltd.,
- Allergan Ltd.,
- Manipal Heart Foundation Ltd.,
- Allen Chemicals Ltd.
- Max Pharma Ltd.,
- Amco Batteries Ltd.
- McCann Erickson Ltd.,
- Amul Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.,
- McDowell & Co. Ltd.,
- Amway International (Group 2000)
- McNally Bangalore India Ltd.,
- Anchor Electricals & Electronics Ltd.,
- MICO Ltd.,
- LG Electronics Ltd
INSTITUTE OF FINANCE AND INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
8p & 9p, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City I-Phase,
Bangalore – 560 100.
Ph -: +91 80 41432888, 41432800
Fax -: +91 80 41432844
|Name & Address||Courses||Phone/E-mail/Website|
|BLB Institute of Financial Markets, 4th Floor Gulab Bhawan, 6 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002,||Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning and Wealth Management, CFP, Diploma in Stock Market Trading and Operations, Diploma in Stock Analysis and Portfolio Managemnt||91-11-23705854-55 +91-9910907477/ Website: http://www.bifm.edu.in/blbifm/index.asp|