On this page, we have tried to provide all the major information with accurate and updated details about the Institute of Marketing and Management, New Delhi. However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on Institute of Marketing and Management, New Delhi.
Institute of Marketing and Management, New Delhi was established in 1969 as a non-profit organization by Dr. Jagjit Singh, a renowned academician and visionary, with the aim of bringing the finest quality management education to students in India. For the past three decades, IMM New Delhi has been helping Indian industry and businesses, providing trained managers and marketers, carrying out research studies, organizing conferences & seminars on relevant themes and providing a platform for all concerned to interact, deliberate and find solutions to contemporary problems. The Institute aims at adding value in various areas to help the country achieve its long overdue status of a super economic power.
Located in the green and tranquil environs of the Qutab Institutional Area in New Delhi, India, the Institute of Marketing and Management is housed in a 7 storey building of approximately 40000 sq. ft. area, known as the Marketing Tower. It provides an ideal environment for academic excellence.
Courses at IMM New Delhi
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management ( PGDBM ) : This is a full time, AICTE approved course of 2 years duration.
- Executive MBA Program : This is a part time, 2 years triple qualification program. The EMBA program is offered along with Masters in Business Management and Masters in Commerce. The specializations offered are Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Advertising, Information Technology and International Business.
Admissions at IMM New Delhi
- Admissions to the PGDBM course at IMM New Delhi are made on the basis of a candidate’s performance in the CAT Examination,conducted by the IIMs, or on the basis of a candidate’s performance in the MAT Examination,conducted by AIMA, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For admissions to the Executive MBA Program, candidates are required to apply with their ATMA or MAT scores. Those who have not appeared for these exams can also appear for the IMMAT ( IMM’s Aptitude Test) conducted by the Institute. Shortlisted candidates are then called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Eligibility at IMM New Delhi
- For admissions to the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management ( PGDBM ) program, graduates in any discipline from a recognized Indian university may apply. Those appearing for their final year exams are also eligible for application.
- For admissions to the Executive MBA Program, graduates in any discipline from a recognized Indian university with at least two years work experience may apply.
Placements at IMM New Delhi
- IMM New Delhi has a robust Placement Cell that boasts of a 100% placement record of its students. Students at IMM New Delhi are successfully placed in leading multinationals of India.
Facilities at IMM New Delhi
- Library : IMM New Delhi has a well stocked library with over 24,000 books and a collection of 89 national and international journals, 711 books in CDs & Multimedia CDs / VCDs.
- Computer and Internet : IMM New Delhi has a well equipped Computer Lab with P-IV Computers loaded latest softwares and free flowing Internet to take care of the computing needs of its students.
- Accommodation : Hostel accommodation is available for all IMM students costing between Rs. 4000 -Rs. 4,500 per month. Boys and girls are housed separately.
- Recreation : The Institute has an excellent European Café on campus besides facilities for playing games such as Badminton, Table Tennis, Pool, Indoor Golf, Board Games and more.
Institute of Marketing and Management
B-11, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110 016, India.
Ph: +91 – 11 – 26520892-6, 26520900, 26960535, 26960752
Fax :+91-11- 26520897, 26520903