On this page, we have tried to list all the major information on International Management Institute, New Delhi.We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about IMI New Delhi.. However, if you encounter any discrepancy,do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site,a site that strives to provide the best information on International Management Institute, New Delhi
International Management Institute (IMI), was set up in 1981 in collaboration with International Management Institute, Geneva. IMI was established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, as a self-governed non-profit educational society. The need for an internationally relevant management curricula led to the establishment of IMI. It is India’s first corporate sponsored management institute and its courses have been recognized by the AICTE. IMI has applied to the Ministry of Human Resources and development for the grant of Deemed University status. It has the vision and the enterprise of becoming a world class management institute. The present Director of IMI is Dr. C S Venkataratnam.
Courses offered at International Management Institute
International Management Institute, New Delhi, offers post graduate programs in accordance with its objective of maintaining an internationally relevant management curricula. Other than PG programs certain in-service management development programs (MDP’s) are also incorporated in their list of courses. The details of the courses are given below
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) – Eligibility: this is an in-service program and is open for executives working in business, industry, commerce, manufacturing, government departments, banks, defense services, etc. Candidates should have completed education under the 10+2+3 mode along with a minimum of two years work experience.
- Post graduate Program in International Management (PGPIM) – Eligibility: graduates from any discipline, from a recognized university, along with a minimum of three years of experience; Duration: 11 months.
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) – eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, in any discipline, from a recognized university. Students appearing for final; year examination are also eligible but they have to furnish proofs at the time of commencement of course; Duration: 2 years.
- Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management (PGPHRM) – Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% from any recognized university. Candidate must have completed education under the 10+2+3 mode.
- Management Development Programs – these programs are meant to brush up the managerial qualities of an executive. The duration of these MDP’s ranges between few days.
A list of MDPs conducted in the year 2006 are given below:
- MDP for engineers of Hindustan Zinc Ltd
- GLOBAL LEADERSHIP – A Joint Program by IMI & SCOPE
- Supply Chain Management Summit – IMI and AIMA collaboration Program
Admission Procedures at IMI New Delhi
- PGP – Applicants need to sit for the Common Entrance Test (CAT). Successful candidates need to participate in a extempore speaking and personal interview. Selected candidates will get admission to IMI.
- PGPIM – Candidates need to sit for a written test to judge their ability in English and Mathematics. An interview will be conducted for selected candidates.
- PGHRM- Candidates must qualify the Common Entrance Test (CAT). Short listed candidates will have to go through an ex-tempore speaking and personal interview round to get selected.
Students of IMI generally get placed in companies like
- HSBC Bank
- Dr. Reddys’ Laboratories
- Asian Paints
- Jumbo Electronics
Contact details of IMI
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area
Tara Crescent Delhi, Pin Code: 110016
Phone Nos: +91-2696-1437/3519/6143 / 2686-3701,
On this page, we have tried to list all the major information on Shri Vaishnav Educational and Charitable Trust, Indore. We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about Shri Vaishnav Educational and Charitable Trust, Indore. However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on Shri. Vaishnav Educational and Charitable Trust, Indore.
Official Website-   www.imi.edu