On this page we have tried to provide all the information, accurate and updated, on Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering, Guntur. However if you encounter any discrepancy, please write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information about Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering.
Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur was established by Late Sri Koneru Lakshmaiah & Sri K.Satyanarayana in the year 1980.Late Sri Koneru Lakshmaiah, the founder of a number of industries in Vijayawada, observed the lack of talented engineers in the region and decided to set up an Engineering College in the rural setting, for benefiting the local population. The college is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi.
Courses offered at Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering
At present the Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering is running 10 under graduate programs and 6 post graduate programs. It boasts of being the first engineering college to have started the Industrial & Production Engineering branch in undergraduate courses. The graduation programs at Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering include:
- Freshman Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Computers Engineering
- Industrial and Production
- Information Science and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
The post graduation programs at Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering include :
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Communication & Radar Systems
- M.Tech Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- M.Tech Power Systems & Power Electronics Automation
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Business Administration
Facilities at Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering
KLCE has well-furnished and modern separate hostels for boys and girls. The girls hostel is situated within the college premises while the boys hostel is very near to the campus, facilitating the student’s convenience. Both the boys & girls hostel can accommodate about 300 students.
The surrounding is very conducive for the students to focus on their studies. Each one of the hostels has a reading room and a T.V room for the students so that they can happily spend their leisure time.
The library is the college’s premier information center, having a rich collection of books, journals, magazines and newspapers. It boasts of being the best among all the Engineering Colleges of the state.
The college has three computer centers catering to the needs of the inmates.
- A counseling team is working for helping the students in the following areas:
- Personality Development
- Admission in foreign universities
- Placement information within the country & abroad
- Admission for higher studies in India
Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur (Dist). Pin code: 522 502.
Phone :- 08645 – 246948
Fax : – 08645 – 247249