National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Pune is a leading educational Institute established by the Indian construction industry in September 1983 as an autonomous, non-government, non-profit academic body.NICMAR Pune is recognized by the Government of India as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – SIRO.
Situated at Balewadi,17 kilometers away from the Pune Central Railway Station and seven kilometers from the Pune University, NICMAR Pune is built over one lakh sq.ft. area on a 11 acre plot of land and is equipped with the latest technologies and state- of -the- art- facilities. The Institute was started with technical assistance from UNDP and academic inputs from the faculty of Loughbourgh and Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad.
Courses offered at NICMAR Pune:
NICMAR Pune has two Full-time, on campus Postgraduate Programs :
- PGP ACM : Post Graduate Program in Advance Construction Management
- PGP PEM : Post Graduate Program in Project Engineering and Management
NICMAR Pune organizes Management Development Programs (MDP ) and Company Based Programs ( CBP ) from time to time to suit the needs of working professionals. Also, there are Distance Education Programs that can be availed from all NICMAR Centers.
Admissions at NICMAR Pune
- For admissions to the PG programs at NICMAR Pune, the candidates are required to appear for an Admission Test comprising of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Written test consists objective type questions from areas such as General Knowledge, English Language, Qualitative Analysis, Decision Making and Data Interpretation. Candidates having valid CAT / MAT / GMAT / GATE / XAT/ATMA / JMET scores are exempted from appearing in the NICMAR written test.
- Registration for the Management Development Programs (MDP ) can be done on payment of the prescribed program fees.
Eligibility at NICMAR Pune:
For admissions to the PG program at NICMAR Pune, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent with 50 percent marks at the qualifying examination.
Placements at NICMAR Pune:
NICMAR Pune provides 100% Placement Assistance to its students and has a successful record of placing its students in reputed companies of India and abroad. The highest International and Domestic salary package are Rs.5 lakhs and Rs.12 lakhs respectively while the average International and Domestic salaries range around Rs 7 lakhs and Rs.3.5 lakhs respectively.
Facilities at NICMAR Pune
- Library : The Library at NICMAR Pune holds over 10,200 books, documents and reference material on construction management and the construction industry.
- Computing and Internet : NICMAR Pune has a Wi-Fi campus that provides wireless Internet connectivity to all its students. Besides, there are ell equipped computer labs for student usage.
- Hostel : NICMAR Pune has four hostels to provide for the accommodation of its students. Boys and girls are housed separately.
- Student’s Activities : Students at NICMAR Pune enjoy a vibrant campus life with seminars,sports and cultural events being a regular feature.
National Institute of Construction Management and Research
25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune 411 045, India.
Tel : (020) 27291342/27292512
Fax : (020) 27291057
On this page, we have tried to list all the major information on National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Pune. We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about the National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Pune . However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on the National Institute of Construction Management and Research, Pune .