On this page, we have tried to provide all the information on Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, U.P. We have tried our best to provide accurate and updated details about Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, U.P However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, U.P.
Founded in the year 2006, the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, U.P. is situated in the extension center of the Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, in Amethi. The Institute is armed with cutting- edge technologies and has a dedicated faculty. It also nurtures the vision of providing the best quality education and is constantly striving to improve the quality of information technology courses in India.
Undergraduate courses offered at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology
The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology offers a B. Tech degree in Information Technology.
Eligibility :A pass in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Admission Procedure: Admission is done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in AIEEE conducted by CBSE.
Postgraduate courses at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology shall be introduced in the following disciplines:
- M. Tech. (Bioinformatics)
- M. Tech. (Software Engineering)
- M. Tech. (Intelligent Systems)
- M. Tech. (Wireless Communication and Computing)
- Master of Business Administration in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Cyber Law and Information Security
- Master of Technology in Information Technology
Doctoral Level Programs shall be introduced in the following disciplines:
- E- commerce
- Web based Education
- Content design and delivery
- AI, Intelligent / KB systems
- Knowledge management
- Behavioral modeling
- Industrial Automation
- Chemical structures and modeling Pharmaceuticals etc.
- Bio systems
- Genetic modeling
- Medical informatics
- Nano technologies
- Modeling and informatics of financial,economic and social systems
- Eco systems
- GIS, Environmental modeling
- Geo systems and Geophysical systems.
- Image processing
- Image restoration
- Disaster management
- Informatics and computation in Indian languages,.
- Informatics for rural areas.
- IT enabled services
- IT enabled education
- Security for industry and defense
Facilities offered by Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology
The facilities offered are as follows:
- Computer centers
- Extracurricular activities
Administrative profile at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, U.P.
Shri F.C. Kohli
Former Deputy Chairman
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Air India Building, 11th Floor
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology,