On this page, we have tried to list all the major information with accurate and updated details about the Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Kanchipuram . However, if you encounter any discrepancy, do write to us. We welcome any kind of feedback that would improve the quality of the site, a site that strives to provide the best information on Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Kanchipuram .
Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Kanchipuram was established by Mr. Shiv Nadar, a pioneer in the field of Information Technology and founder of the HCL group of companies. As Chairman of HCL Technologies Ltd., Mr. Nadar has played a key role in the rise of India as a formidable power in IT and ITES.
The SSN College of Engineering, Kanchipuram is primarily an effort on Mr. Nadar’s part to give back to the society which has given him so much in life. The SSNCE mission is to groom the young talent of India with good stewardship and enable them to rise to the highest levels globally in technology and leadership.
The SSN College of Engineering is located on a sprawling 250-acre campus on the Old Mahabalipuram Road – known as the ‘Cyber Corridor’ of Chennai. The campus includes aesthetically designed buildings networked by optic fiber links. The Institution has excellent infrastructure, including state-of-the-art computer and Internet facilities, modern workshops and laboratories, seminar halls, auditoriums and well-stocked libraries, in addition to indoor stadium with gymnasium, sports and games fields. SSNCE Kanchipuram is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
Courses offered at SSNCE Kanchipuram
- B.E. in Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Information Technology
- M.E. in Applied Electronics
- M.E. in Computer & Communication
- M.E. in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E. in Communication Systems
- M.E. in Power Electronics and Drives
- MCA – Master of Computer Applications
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
Admissions at SSNCE Kanchipuram
- SSNCE Kanchipuram does not conduct any Admission test for the students. The candidates are selected purely on merit based on the marks secured in the qualifying examinations i.e. Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu State Government or its equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or other State Boards.
- For admissions to the PG Course at SSNCE Kanchipuram, candidates with good score in B.E. / B.Tech. and GATE / TANCET are given preference.
Placements at SSNCE Kanchipuram
- SSNCE Kanchipuram has an active Placement Cell that assists its students in obtaining placements after successful completion of their course. Students at SSNCE Kanchipuram are placed in various leading companies of India.
Facilities at SSNCE Kanchipuram
- Facilities at SSNCE Kanchipuram include a well stocked library, an auditorium, a modern computer lab, state-of-the-art classrooms, separate hostels for boys and girls, cafeteria, indoor sports facilities, bus services, 24 hours Internet connectivity etc.
Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kalavakkam- 603 110 (Off Chennai)
Tamil Nadu, India.
Ph: 044 2747 4844/45/46, 044 2747 5063/64/65